2023 Artist Hosted Activities are LIVE!
•One of the aspects of Groove Cruise that makes it truly special is the chance to hang out with your favorite artists. Every edition of the festival features a wide range of Artist Hosted Activities which gives fans the chance to have totally unique experiences with artists on the lineup.
We're happy to finally be able to share the full list of Artist Hosted Activities for Groove Cruise Miami 2023 which includes over 40 unique experiences with the artists on the bill. Some highlights will be: Wine Tasting with Markus Schulz, Scavenger Hunt with Deep Fake, Giant Jenga with Gene Farris, Karaoke with Adam Scott, Ping Pong Tournament with Gioli & Assia, Basketball with Nostalgix, and many, many more.
It's easy to enter for a chance to hang out with your favorite artists, all you have to do is donate. The Artist-Hosted Activities are funded through donations, with all proceeds going to the Whet Foundation 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Sign up for artist hosted activities here
ARTIST HOSTED EXCURSIONS
Are you a thrill jockey and what to get your heart pumping alongside your favorite artist? If so, this is the thing for you
!Choose from our 5 curated Artist-Hosted Excursions to make our destination day on Labadee even more memorable.
Please note artist hosted excursions are an additional charge.
• STAR SEED | The Dragon’s Breath Flight Line: World’s longest Zip Line
• GENIX | The Dragon’s Tail Roller Coaster: Coat down Labadee’s mountainside
• PARALEVEN | The Dragon’s Splash Water Slide: Cool off on this exciting saltwater slide
• AMIDY | Boat and Island Tours: Beautiful boat tour around Labadee’s Private Paradise
• KAIVON | Jet Skis: Labadee’s own wave jet ski tour
Sign up for artist hosted excursions here
ARTIST HOSTED DINNERSClick Here
If dinner with your favorite artist sounds like a dream come true, we have you covered! This sailing features 9 Artist-Hosted Dinners.Space is very limited, so click the link below for more details and to sign up before it’s too late!
Sign up for artist hosted dinners here
There will be three drag shows on Groove Cruise Miami 2023, including its first ever Groove Cruise Drag Brunch.
Over the Rainbow Drag Brunch | Friday, Jan 20 | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM About: The Drag Show Brunch will take place on Friday, January 20 at 11:30 AM at Tuscan Grille for $67.00 per person plus taxes and fees. Your Drag Brunch ticket includes a three course meal of brunch classics and bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys. If you only want to do brunch, it is $55.00 per person plus taxes and fees, and if you only want bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s it is $12.00 per person plus taxes and fees
Sign up for the drag brunch here
• Drag DJ Set with Vanna Vanity ft GoGo Dancers | Saturday, Jan 21 | 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
About: Catch a DJ Drag set with DJ Vanna Vanity, featuring Drag Queen GoGo dancers.
• Cruise Queens Drag Show | Sunday, Jan 22 | 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
About: This will be an unforgettable Drag Queen shows, as we celebrate the last night of GCMIA23.
WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS MENTAL HEALTH TALKS & WORKSHOPS
For Groove Cruise Miami 2023 we have partnered with When The Music Stops to host Mental Health Talks and Workshops. Check out the talks and workshops you can join in on during Groove Cruise Miami 2023:
• Friday, January 20th 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM | “The Power of Journaling with Josh Donaldson & Speaker Honey”
• Sunday, January 22nd 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM | "Nightlife and the Struggle of Balance" Mental Health Panel with artists Baggi, Nostrolgix, and Alley Kay
• Sunday, January 22nd 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM | Interactive Mental Health Workshop
You can connect and interact further with When The Music Stops daily, by visiting their table at the pool!
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
On Groove Cruise Miami 2023, there will be a Celebration of Life to celebrate our loved ones no longer with us. There will be a biodegradable wreath and biodegradable note cards, where you will have the opportunity to share your story, write a message to your loved ones and put your message in the wreath to be thrown overboard.
In many cultures the ocean is one of the primary factors that made life possible on earth. Sending off the departed into the ocean symbolizes the end of physical life and the beginning of spiritual rebirth.
With the written notes to your loved one, this allows all present to participate and share in this moving experience. It symbolizes a farewell and an opportunity for closure and healing.
• Friday, January 20th at 5:00 PM in Rendezvous - Deck 4
Join the Groove Cruise mailing list for Free Giveaways, Exclusive Discounts, 50%+ Off Merch Promos, Behind the Scenes Info, and First Dibs on Staterooms when a new cruise is launched 🥳
Support Whet Foundation by going to smile.amazon.com
1. Choose Whet Foundation as your charity
2. Shop just as you do on Amazon
3. Amazon donates .5% of your purchases to the Foundation
Costs you nothing, Do Good, and Feel Good