Groove Cruise Miami will return to the breathtaking location of Labadee - a Royal Caribbean private destination on Haiti's northern coast - following the cruise’s last sailing there for Groove Cruise Miami 2023. Labadee was voted by Groove Cruise’s previous Captains as their favorite destination due to the location’s coral reefs, pristine sands, and the crystal blue water which created the perfect destination for the beach party. From endless relaxation spots across five stretches of beach to a half-mile-long zip line ride over the ocean to Labadee’s Dragon's Tail roller coaster, there will be no shortage of soul-nourishing activities on Labadee for Captains to witness and explore.
Captains will gravitate towards awe-inspiring activities like:
• The Dragon’s Breath Flight Line: Get your adrenaline fix on Dragon’s Breath Flight Line℠ — a half-mile-long zip line ride over the ocean where you can reach speeds of up to 40 miles per hour.
• The Dragon’s Fire Flight Line: Soar head-first through the sky along 2,800 feet of cable above the bright-blue waves below on Dragon’s Fire Flight Line℠.
• The Dragon’s Tail Roller Coaster: Catch sweeping island views while racing down the mountainside on the alpine-style Dragon’s Tail Coaster.
• The Dragon’s Splash Water Slide: Race down the 300-foot-long Dragon’s Splash℠ saltwater slide. Then bounce on in-water trampolines and climb the only icebergs in the Caribbean at the thrill-filled inflatable Arawak Aqua Park.
• The Dragon’s Cafe: a local eatery featuring Labadee’s signature drink, the Labodoozie
• Private Cabanas: unwind on one of the Caribbean’s sparkling beaches
• Boat and Island Tours
• Jet skis and Kayaks
More Excursion information coming soon.
• Entire private paradise for Groove Cruisers only
• Rated #3 private destination in the world by Cruise Line Community
• Nearly 1 million cruise passengers safely visit Labadee each year
• Owned by Royal Caribbean for over 20 years
• All inclusive drink packages from the ship are included on Labadee (if purchased)
• Food and drink are brought off the ship and served by ship staff for a controlled and safe culinary experience
• Complimentary BBQ lunch is included
• Fully surrounded and secluded with beautiful natural mountains and gated from the rest of the island
• Guests are now allowed to leave the private area except on approved excursions
• No transportation from Labadee to the closest town
• All vendors and workers are Royal Caribbean staff and have been security screened
• Security and First Aid Officers on site
• Royal Caribbean provides a free trolly for guests if they prefer not to walk around the peninsula